Our partners are chosen carefully according to their areas of competence and target markets.
They do not offer regular departures like most tour operators in Tanzania, instead they customise each itinerary to suit the individual’s or group’s wishes.
Your timings are only limited by flight schedules – and your imagination!
Whether it is a week long safari in luxury camps or the most budget experience you are looking for we will chose the right organisation for you!
To help us requesting proposals for you please, if possible, supply us with the following information:
- preferred duration of safari
- idea of budget per person (or total for the group if applicable)
- preferences on with park(s)/reserve(s) to visit
- particular interest (balloon safari, walking safari, river safari, birdwatching, etc)
- accommodation standard (camping, luxury/tented camp, lodge, luxury lodge, luxury hotel)
- is it ok for you to travel prolongued distances by road on 4*4 or would you prefer to fly longer distances
An African Safari is an unforgettable travel experience, it touches something deep within us and it is an experience that will never be forgotten. A trip to Tanzania is both intriguing and exciting, created by the fascinating balance between the wildlife, the landscapes and its people.
A Safari vacation in Tanzania – adventure travel experience for a life time
An African Safari (“Safari” means travel in the Swahili language) allows you to explore an astonishing diversity of landscapes, abundant wildlife and fascinating cultures in Tanzania while visiting the famous National Parks within Northern Tanzania (Tanzania map). The vast open plain of Serengeti with the largest concentration of wildlife in the world and famous for annual wildlife migration, Africa’s Eden the unique Ngorongoro Crater, the spectacular Lake Manyara National Park in the Great Rift Valley with its tree climbing Lion, Tarangire National Park, famous for its ecosystem with huge Baobab trees and large herds of Elephants and Arusha National Parks hidden treasure on the foothills of Volcanic Mount Meru will make your visit to East Africa unforgettable. A Kilimanjaro climb is one of the most exciting experiences when you travel in Africa.
Enquire for other personalised intineraries that include:
- The national parks of Kenya
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda
- Zambia (Victoria Falls)